Marissa Shiller is a certified Physician Assistant who joined the Texas Neurosurgery team in March 2019. Marissa grew up in Plano, Texas, and went on to study Biology at the University of Texas in Austin. She returned to Dallas to attend the University of Southwestern Physician Assistant program. Her favorite rotation while in school was surgery and she is excited to start her career in a surgery sub-specialty. Marissa is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants as well as certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Marissa enjoys being back in Dallas and close to her family. Marissa spends her free time trying new restaurants around town and exploring the new areas of Dallas with her family and friends.
If this is a medical emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- Press 1 if you are a doctor or hospital ONLY
- Press 2 for Dr. Barnett's staff
- Press 3 for Dr. Michael's staff
- Press 4 for Dr. Bidiwala's staff
- Press 5 for address and fax number. For prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy.